Kerri C. Wood v.
J Choo USA, Inc.

United States District Court
for the Southern District of Florida

Case No. 9:15-cv-81487-BB

Update Address

If you have previously submitted a claim and would like to update your address, please email us at

If you have not submitted a claim, you may update your address as part of the claim filing procedure.

Please include the following information in your email:

• Your Claim ID
• Complete Name
• Prior complete Postal Address
• Updated complete Postal Address

If you are seeking to update or change your name, please also provide the following

1. Previous Name
2. Current Name
3. Proof of Name Change (e.g. Government Issued ID, Marriage/Divorce paperwork)

(If the information provided is insufficient for us to identify the record to be updated, no update will be made.)

Copyright © 2017
Privacy Policy